- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Shockwave Flash
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 r82
When an application requires Flash10i.ocx , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .ocx file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to install Flash10i.ocx.
- Run-time error '339':
- Component 'Flash10i.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
.OCX Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires Flash10i.ocx.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Download and install Flash10i.ocx.