- APEX Software Corporation
- True DBInput (TDBNumber)
When an application requires tinumb6.ocx , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .ocx file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to install tinumb6.ocx.
- Run-time error '339':
- Component 'tinumb6.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
.OCX Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires tinumb6.ocx.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Download and install tinumb6.ocx.