Software will often load .OCX files from the application folder first. If it does not find the .OCX file here, it will automatically check the Windows system folders.
- Place the .OCX file in the same folder where the application .exe file is located.
- OCX installation has been completed.
Not sure which software is having problems? Install the .OCX file directly to Windows. (see below)
- Copy the .OCX file to your C:\Windows\System32\ folder. (32 bit)
- Copy the .OCX file to your C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder. (64 bit)
- .OCX installation has been completed.